Hi! You’ve happened upon my blog. This mainly contains notes and scratchings so that I don’t have to figure it out again the next time, but also showcases some of the things I’ve created / am creating.
Notes to self
- Misc 2023-09-08 Evaluation of our 4 day work week
- Misc 2023-08-11 Hugo cheatsheet
- Swim 2023-06-25 Moulin Huet to Fermain Bay
- Docker 2023-06-15 Sql Server running on Apple M1
- Misc 2023-06-10 Regulatory Reporting Rant
- dotnet 2023-05-08 Syncing Files to an Azure App Service
- dotnet 2023-04-01 Unit Testing - FluentAssertions
- dotnet 2023-03-30 Unit Testing - Mocking
- dotnet 2023-03-26 Unit Testing Primer
- GameDev 2023-02-16 Global Game Jam - 'Roots'
These are living documents (posts) that will be periodically updated.
Below is a curated list of my active projects. Some of them are part of my work at Cortex, while the games-y ones are collaborations (with Jase Magee and Granite Games) and others will be Hans Solo pet projects.
Time and billing, made simple. Its aim is to simplify time recording, invoicing and reporting for all types of professional service business.Read More
Bragi is a lightweight data warehouse automation tool. Pull data from other databases, files, xml, json, APIs, web services; archive it; model it. Get value from it.Read More
The go-to portal for Guernsey: providing property, vehicle, and job listings from businesses across the bailiwick; the Guernsey Weather Fox, and much more.Read More
A flexible CRS/Fatca reporting solution. Review and validate your submission before generating the XML. Also takes the pain out of submitting corrections.Read More
Aldrick The Wizard
Aldrick the Wizard explores a perilous labyrinth, unraveling secrets and using magic to restore balance and safeguard realms.Read More
Procedurally generated, permadeath, hack-and-slash, retro 2D platformer. Journey through hell, battling horrors, collecting souls, and rescuing a lost love.Read More